Imaging hours and contact info
Main Campus – (303) 360-3770
- All services for Mammography, CT, XR, US, and MRI offered Monday – Friday, including procedures (E.g. para, thora, biopsies, etc.)
- Spine Imaging offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Nuc Med offered on Mondays and Thursdays only
- All PET offered on Thursdays only
- 1444 CO Advanced MRI offered Monday – Friday (Closed on Thursdays)
- 1444 Cardiac Imaging for Echo and Stress Testing offered Monday – Friday. (No Stress Testing on Fridays, echo only)
Centennial – (303) 360-3770
- All services for Mammography, CT, XR, and US offered Monday – Friday
- MRI and XR fluoro offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Echo and Stress Testing offered on Fridays only. Beginning June 1: Mondays for Echo and Stress Echo, and Fridays for Nuclear Stress and Treadmill
Green Valley Ranch – (303) 360-3770
- XR Monday – Friday 8a-8p (no weekend call)
- US offered Monday – Friday 8a – 12p
- Mammography screening offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Invision Sally Jobe
- DTC Centrum Suite 124C
- DTC Centrum Suite 200E
- Southwest Plaza
- Parker – consolidated days
- Sky Ridge Medical Center – consolidated days
- Aurora – Opening May 18, Wednesdays and Fridays only
Imaging services in Aurora
The Medical Center of Aurora (TMCA) offers a full range of imaging tools to provide patients with diagnostic services. Our digital imaging technology allows doctors to access test results immediately, so treatment can begin more quickly.
Want to make an appointment? Call (303) 360-3770.
We offer advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology—the 3 Tesla high-field MRI. This machine has twice the strength of standard MRIs, providing advanced capabilities and solving the most challenging imaging issues. This MRI allows for high-quality and accurate images on every type of exam, including musculoskeletal, neuro, vascular, cardiac and body.
A computed tomography (CT) scan is a combination of X-rays used to create pictures of organs, bones, blood vessels and other soft tissues in the body. This type of scan is typically used to diagnose diseases or identify an injury.
An X-ray is a test that produces images of the inside of the body—usually the bones. During an X-ray, beams pass through the body, absorbed in different amounts. In some cases, a contrast agent, such as barium or iodine, may be used to provide greater detail on the images.
Brain imaging uses various methods to produce images of the nervous system. This technique allows physicians to view activity within the brain without invasive surgery. At TMCA, we utilize advanced technology, including 3D brain mapping, to test for the most complex brain and nerve conditions.
Breast imaging is used to detect breast cancer or other abnormalities in the breast. While mammography is the most common or well-known method, there a variety of breast imaging tools that aid in determining breast health, including MRI, ultrasound, thermography and more.
Heart screening and imaging
We offer heart screening and imaging tools to help patients identify heart and circulatory problems that they may not know about. Our providers offer coronary calcium scans, cardiac stress tests, transesophageal echocardiogram and advanced non-invasive vascular imaging.