Centennial Medical Plaza ER
A full-service emergency room, Centennial Medical Plaza ER is staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and specially trained nurses with expertise in pediatrics to provide personalized emergency care to the whole family. And with short wait times, you’ll get the care you need, fast.
Complete with 19 patient beds and a designated trauma room, the facility offers onsite services typically found only in a hospital setting, including:
- Digital Radiology
- CT scan
- Blood bank, exclusively for CMP ER use
- Chest Pain accreditation
- Breast care
- Imaging services
- Doctors who are specially trained to care for sports-related injuries
- Full spectrum of emergency diagnostic services
- AirLife helipad for rapid transport of the most critical patients to ICU, Cath lab or Trauma Center
- Kaiser Permanente patients welcome
*Please Note: Emergency care is NOT offered at our sister medical plaza, The Medical Center of Aurora-North.
Emergency medicine specialists
Our Emergency and Trauma Program offers patients access to medical specialists and health professionals who are trained to stabilize patients in need of urgent care.
- Trauma surgeons, trauma anesthesiologists and trauma nurses
- Emergency medicine doctors
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Plastic surgeons and oral-maxillofacial surgeons
- Cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons
- Emergency department technicians and X-ray technicians
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and respiratory therapists
- Critical care nurses
- Chaplains, social workers and case managers
Accredited chest pain centers
In 2008, both our Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza Emergency Rooms became accredited chest pain centers by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
Telemedicine - saving time and lives
As a HealthONE facilities, the Main Campus ER, Centennial Medical Center ER and Saddle Rock ER have 24/7 access to an extensive network of stroke and behavioral health experts through our telemedicine program. Using a telemedicine camera and monitoring system, these specialty physicians can instantly evaluate and diagnose patients, working with the on-site ER physician to initiate treatment. Telemedicine technology brings the highest level of stroke and mental health care in the region to your backyard.