Saddle Rock EROur location:
22500 E. Dry Creek Road
Aurora, CO 80016
Phone: (720) 376-6400
maps & directions
Unlike an urgent care center, Saddle Rock ER is staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and specially trained nurses, allowing for timely treatment of acute illnesses or injuries, without a trip to the hospital.
Saddle Rock ER sits on the southwest corner of South Gartrell Road and East Dry Creek Road, near E-470. The facility accepts walk-in patients and those arriving by ambulance. If hospital admission is necessary, Saddle Rock ER patients can receive rapid ground or air transport to The Medical Center of Aurora.
Complete with 10 patient beds and a designated trauma room, the facility offers on-site services typically found only in a hospital setting, including:
- Digital radiology
- CT scanning
- Full service laboratory
- Blood bank, exclusively for Saddle Rock ER use
- Full spectrum of emergency diagnostic services
- AirLife helipad for rapid transport of the most critical patients to ICU, Cath lab or Trauma Center
*Please Note: Emergency care is NOT offered at our sister medical plaza, The Medical Center of Aurora-North.
Emergency medicine specialists
Our Emergency and Trauma Program offers patients access to medical specialists and health professionals who are trained to stabilize patients in need of urgent care.
- Trauma surgeons, trauma anesthesiologists and trauma nurses
- Emergency medicine doctors
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Plastic surgeons and oral-maxillofacial surgeons
- Cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons
- Emergency department technicians and X-ray technicians
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and respiratory therapists
- Critical care nurses
- Chaplains, social workers and case managers
Telemedicine - saving time and lives
As a HealthONE facilities, the Main Campus ER, Centennial Medical Center ER and Saddle Rock ER have 24/7 access to an extensive network of stroke and behavioral health experts through our telemedicine program. Using a telemedicine camera and monitoring system, these specialty physicians can instantly evaluate and diagnose patients, working with the on-site ER physician to initiate treatment. Telemedicine technology brings the highest level of stroke and mental health care in the region to your backyard.