Cancer Treatment Center
The diagnosis and treatment of cancer can be a difficult journey. At Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at The Medical Center of Aurora, we provide quality cancer care for patients and their families in a nurturing and healing environment. Learn more about what sets us apart from other facilities.
We are a Community Hospital Cancer Program approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
Advanced Cancer Screening, Treatments and Care
- Comprehensive cancer care with state-of-the-art services and equipment
- Board-certified and chemotherapy-certified Oncology specialists
- Genetic counseling for those with a family history of cancers.
- Nurses who are certified or eligible for Oncology Nursing Certification
- Cancer Screening
- Oncology Nurse Navigators to serve as a liaison between the medical team and the patient/family to ensure the best cancer care.
- Access to clinical trials and new cancer treatment options
- A multi-specialty team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available
- Cancer resources, education and support for patients, families and friends through our American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
- Newly remodeled private patient rooms
- A cancer registry to collect data on cancer type, stage and treatment results and lifelong patient follow-up
- Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE conducts innovative cancer clinical trials, bringing patients in the region access to the latest treatments.
American Cancer Society Wig Center
The Medical Center of Aurora has partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide a Wig Center as a resource for cancer patients. Please call to make an appointment for your fitting.
Information from the American Cancer Society and community agencies
1444 S Potomac Street
Aurora, CO 80012
Reminder: Wig fittings by appointment only.
All major insurance plans are accepted.