Cancer Treatment Center
The diagnosis and treatment of cancer can be a difficult journey. At Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at The Medical Center of Aurora, we provide quality cancer care for patients and their families in a nurturing and healing environment. Learn more about what sets us apart from other facilities.
We are a Community Hospital Cancer Program approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
Advanced Cancer Screening, Treatments and Care
- Comprehensive cancer care with state-of-the-art services and equipment
- Board-certified and chemotherapy-certified Oncology specialists
- Genetic counseling for those with a family history of cancers.
- Nurses who are certified or eligible for Oncology Nursing Certification
- Cancer Screening
- Oncology Nurse Navigators to serve as a liaison between the medical team and the patient/family to ensure the best cancer care.
- Access to clinical trials and new cancer treatment options
- A multi-specialty team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available
- Cancer resources, education and support for patients, families and friends through our American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
- Newly remodeled private patient rooms
A cancer registry to collect data on cancer type, stage and treatment results and lifelong patient follow-up
American Cancer Society Wig Center
The Medical Center of Aurora has partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide a Wig Center as a resource for cancer patients. Please call to make an appointment for your fitting.
Information from the American Cancer Society and community agencies
1444 S Potomac Street
Aurora, CO 80012
Reminder: Wig fittings by appointment only.
All major insurance plans are accepted.