Tyler Chan, MDGeneral Surgery
During his residency, Dr. Chan won several awards for teaching. He was given the Golden Apple Award for Excellence in Teaching by the medical students at Drexel University College of Medicine. He was also awarded the Arnold P. Gold Foundation Award for Humanism and Excellence in Teaching from the Gold Humanism Honor Society. His research has been published in the Journal of the American College of Surgeons and the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
Outside of work, Dr. Chan enjoys spending time with his family. He and his wife are excited to raise their children in Denver, where they will have a chance to enjoy the outdoors.
Regence Group (Bs-Wa, Bs-Id, Bcbs-Ut, Bcbs-Or)
United Healthcare - Choice Plus
- General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Drexel University
- Residency: Prince of Wales Hospital
- Graduate Degree: University of Sydney
- Undergraduate Degree: University of California, Berkeley
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Sarah Cannon