Stephen F Pehler, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr Pehler then completed his training in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical Center.
Most recently, Dr Pehler completed additional training and a fellowship in Spine Surgery at arguably the best spine fellowship in the country at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City under the direction of Dr. Darrel Brodke. I always strive to make sure my patients feel that they have a partner in the treatment process. From the time of diagnosis to surgery and postoperative care, our personalized and team approach to your care will help you to return to a full quality of life as quickly and safely as possible. Individualized and personalized care we always be delivered to our patients. We offer the latest and safest options for treating your spine health needs.
My number one goal as your spine surgeon is to provide you with the most evidence based and advanced options to treat your spine disorder. Our first line of treatment will always include team based nonoperative care; reserving surgery as a last resort.
- Spine Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Auburn University - 2006
- Graduate Degree: University of Alabama School of Medicine - 2010
- Internship: University of Alabama Orthopedic Surgery - 2011
- Residency: University of Alabama Orthopedic Surgery - 2015
- Fellowship: University of Utah Spine Surgery - 2016
- The Medical Center of Aurora