Michael L Shomaker, MDNephrology
He is dedicated to charitable work donating his time to several non-profits, which includes serving on the medical advisory board of the American Transplant Foundation. His outside interests include camping, road biking, and golfing. He is the proud father of two boys and enjoys spending time with his family.
Dr. Shomaker sees patients at our Thornton and Brighton locations.
We believe in caring for a person, not just treating kidneys
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: University of Missouri Medical School - 2000
- Residency: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center - 2003
- Fellowship: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center - 2005
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center