Margaret S Villers, MDMaternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Villers is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and is fellowship-trained in maternal-fetal medicine. She held several faculty appointments in the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Duke University Hospital where she supervised resident on labor and delivery, conducted Maternal-Fetal Medicine consultations, and reviewed fetal ultrasounds. She also served as the Medical Director for Labor and Delivery at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Exceptional, compassionate care quality and patient safety are paramount to Dr. Villers. She has served on several medical committees including the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology Committee on Patient Safety and Quality Improvement, the Medical University of South Carolina’s hospital-wide EPIC Steering Committee, and both the resident education and hospital quality improvement committees at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Dr. Villers is looking forward to serving women in the Richmond community as part of Commonwealth Perinatal Medicine. She is currently welcoming referrals.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Georgetown University - School of Medicine - 2003
- Internship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center - 2005
- Residency: Duke University - 2007
- Fellowship: Duke University - 2017
- Undergraduate Degree: Johns Hopkins University
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora