Paul G Sakiewicz, MDNephrology
Dr. Sakiewicz was born and educated in Austria, then trained at New York Medical College and The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, before joining Colorado Kidney Care PC. He can speak and read in German, Polish, French and English. He, his wife and three children enjoy skiing, biking, ultra-running, squash, camping, dancing and chess.
Dr. Sakiewicz sees patients at our Aurora location.
We believe in caring for a person, not just treating the kidneys.
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation - 1996
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Karl Franzens Universitat Graz - 1991
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center