Gregory S Proctor, MDNephrology
Dr. Proctor also serves as the President for Colorado Kidney Care since October 2015.
Dr. Proctor attended Cornell University for his undergraduate education and received his medical degree at the Chicago Medical School. He completed his internship and residency training at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He then joined the Department of Medicine at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center where he cared for in-patients, taught residents and medical students and conducted clinical research at Denver Health Medical Center. He completed his Nephrology fellowship at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center where he received funding and research awards from the National Kidney Foundation. His research has been published in journals including American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Diabetes, The Journal of Clinical Investigation and The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
Dr. Proctor’s professional interests include Electrolyte Disorders, Glomerulonephritis and Refractory Hypertension. Dr. Proctor is Board certified in Nephrology and is a member of the American Society of Nephrology. Dr. Proctor enjoys cycling, crossfit and spending time with his wife and family.
Dr. Proctor sees patients at our Aurora location.
We believe in caring for a person, not just treating kidneys
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: University of Colorado School of Medicine - 2001
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Chicago Medical School - 2000
- Fellowship: University of Colorado School of Medicine - 2007
- Residency: University of Colorado School of Medicine - 2003
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center