Bradley A Marder, MDNephrology
A California native, Dr Marder received his bachelor’s degree in molecular biology at the University of California, Berkeley and later worked as a research associate at the University of California, San Francisco. Moving to Israel in 1993, Dr Marder received his medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University and later completed his internship and residency training in internal medicine at the Montefiore Medical Center of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City.
In addition to patient care, Dr. Marder is an active investigator in Colorado Kidney Care’s Clinical Research Division. He has served as the principle investigator in multiple clinical trials researching medications for patients with kidney transplants and chronic kidney disease and he has authored many publications in the fields of genetics and transplantation. Dr Marder has served as the medical director for Presbyterian/St Luke’s Transplant Center and as the Chairman of the Department of Medicine. He is a member of the hospital’s peer review and professionalism committees. Dr. Marder is a member of the American Society of Transplantation, a UNOS region 8 representative, and he is a medical advisor for Donor Alliance of Colorado. Outside of work, Dr Marder’s interests include scuba diving, skiing, cycling, cooking, photography, and helping his daughters with their homework.
Dr. Marder sees patients at the Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Transplant Center.
We believe in caring for a patient not just treating kidneys
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine - 1998
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine - 2000
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Sackler School of Medicine - 1997
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center