Barry L Molk, MDCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Molk is well-respected as a teacher and speaker and maintains many oversight positions with nationally-known companies. He has maintained a teaching appointment with the University of Colorado Health Science Center as an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine.
Dr. Molk is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: Baylor University Medical Center - 1973
- Fellowship: University of Colorado - 1976
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Colorado Health Sciences Center - 1971
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Sky Ridge Medical Center