Information for Visitors
The Main Entrance is open daily from 5:00am to 9:00pm.
After hours (9:00pm to 5:00am), please enter the hospital through the Emergency Department entrance.
11:00am to 8:30pm for most patient areas
Parents may visit their children in the Pediatrics unit at any time, and siblings are welcome on the Labor and Delivery unit. Please check with your nurse for specific visiting policies on a given floor.
Silent Hospitals Help Healing
We observe quiet hours daily from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Thank you for helping us create a healing environment.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Visitor Guidelines
- Visitation hours are 24 hours, with the exception of 7:00am to 8:00am and 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitors are limited to two at a time
- One visitor may stay overnight if over age 18
- Download a pamphlet for more information
For the Safety and Comfort of All of Our Patients
- Visitors to the critical care unit are limited to immediate family members only.
- Visitors should leave the room promptly when treatment is to be given or when asked to do so by a nurse or physician.
- Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving the patient's room for your health, as well as the health of our patients.
- Visitors must not enter a patient's room if they have a cold or other potentially contagious ailment.
- Visitors should not enter a patient's room when a "No Visitors" or "Isolation" sign is posted on the door. Some areas require gowns and/or masks upon entering the room. Please check with a nurse if you are unsure.
- All visitors must wear shirts and shoes while at any of The Medical Center of Aurora campuses.
- An adult must accompany all young visitors at all times.
- Our patients are healing and need to rest. Please keep voices low in both the patient rooms and waiting areas. Ensure your children are supervised at all times.