Denver Regional Mobility & Access Council (DRMAC) provides free and discounted transportation options, primarily for community members with limited mobility. Visit the TransitOptions website to find a variety of transportation options across the Denver metro area.
RTD Bus and Light Rail
Several Regional Transportation District (RTD) bus lines stop near both the Main and North Campuses. For up-to-date information, visit the RTD Web site.
(303) 299-6000 Local
(800) 366-RIDE Toll-free
Freedom Cab (303) 444-4444
Metro Taxi (303) 333-3333
Yellow Cab (303) 777-7777
Travel Condition Information
Road Conditions on Major Colorado Highways
- 15 minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora North Campus
- 20 minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora Main Campus
- All major airlines
- 25 minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora Main Campus
- 5 minutes from Centennial Medical Plaza
- Private and Charter Planes
Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (formerly Jefferson County Airport)
- 30 minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora North Campus
- 35 minutes from The Medical Center of Aurora Main Campus
- Private and charter planes
Union Station at 17th St. and Wynkoop St. in downtown Denver
(800) 872-7245 Toll-free
Greyhound Bus Lines
15179 East Colfax Ave.
At East Colfax Ave. and Chambers Rd.
(303) 340-0501 General Information
(800) 231-2222 Toll-free Ticket Information