Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a small bowl, toss together bread cubes, 2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese. Distribute croutons onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven, tossing occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until golden. Remove and let cool.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with the salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside. Once chicken has cooled off a bit, slice into strips.
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy fillet, and remaining garlic and Parmesan cheese. Process until smooth.
- Toss together lettuce and dressing and distribute onto plates. Top each plate with chicken and croutons.