A great place for care. A great place to work.
We understand that having great employees results in great patient care. We take pride in hiring the most qualified and compassionate people for every position in the organization. This approach has earned us numerous national and local awards for our environment of care, and has led to the development of groundbreaking programs and medical treatments.
If you seek a new opportunity in your career, take a look at our current job openings. With state-of-the-art facilities, two-time Magnet designation, and a commitment to quality and service excellence, our hospital is a great place to work.
Work in a beautiful setting.
Colorado is an amazing place to live and work. With more than 300 days of sunshine per year and an average high temperature in the winter of 50 degrees and an average high temperature in the summer of 85 degrees, it's always a good time to climb a mountain, hike in one of our spectacular national parks or just sit on your front porch and enjoy the neighborhood.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for people who are knowledgeable, open minded, humble, driven, adaptable, caring, creative, crazy, compassionate, organized, and who love to have fun.
Award-winning emergency care
We're bringing our award-winning care closer to the patients who need it. U.S. News & World Report ranked the Medical Center as the fourth best hospital in both Colorado and the Denver metro area. The Medical of Aurora has three 24-hour emergency room locations for all of life's unexpected moments. We are one of only nine hospitals in the country to receive the Lantern Award for Excellence in Emergency Room Care by the Emergency Nurses Association (2013). If you're passionate about providing exceptional care, consider joining our team.
We offer our employees opportunities for continued personal and professional growth.
- Individualized orientation
- Free CEU's
- Leadership Academy
- Shared governance approach as a Nursing Magnet® facility
- CNC program to provide further education and shared governance structure
- Flexible scheduling
- Wide-ranging benefit package including health insurance, retirement saving options.
- Consumer discounts
- RTD/The Link passes discounts
- Concierge services to help take care of errands, repairs, dry cleaning and more to make your life a little less stressful!
- Education and Learning benefits such as: education reimbursement, certificate reimbursement and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling
- Adoption Assistance
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- And more!
Learn more about our extensive benefits package.
More reasons to be proud to work with our team:
- Two-time Magnet® Recognition
- Proud to be the only 2016 Leapfrog Top General Hospital in Colorado!
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Specialized Pediatric Emergency Care Unit
- Dedicated 84-bed cardiac tower
- 3 state-of-the-art cath labs, 2 of which are EP capable
- Newly renovated cath lab for TAVR program
- Valve Clinic & TAVR Program
- Rocky Mountain Heart Rhythm Institute
- CTO Program
- Board-certified cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons
- Newly constructed patient care units
- All TMCA physicians are Board-certified or Board-eligible
- TMCA utilizes an Electronic Health Record
- TMCA is an HCA hospital; HCA Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services
- Long history with the local Aurora community
- Diverse population supports rich clinical experiences
Hear what some of our employees have to say about working here.