We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission.
We feel the same way at The Medical Center of Aurora. Our hiring philosophy is simple. We seek to respect, reward and retain the best nurses.
We understand that having great employees results in great patient care. We take pride in hiring the most qualified and compassionate people for every position in the organization. This approach has earned us numerous national and local awards for our environment of care, and has led to the development of groundbreaking programs and medical treatments.
Why choose The Medical Center of Aurora?
- Two-time Magnet® Recognition
- Proud to be the only 2016 Leapfrog Top General Hospital in Colorado!
- Level II Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Specialized Pediatric Emergency Care Unit
- Dedicated 84-bed cardiac tower
- 3 state-of-the-art cath labs, 2 of which are EP capable
- Newly renovated cath lab for TAVR program
- Valve Clinic & TAVR Program
- Rocky Mountain Heart Rhythm Institute
- CTO Program
- Newly constructed patient care units
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we hope you'll check out some of our featured job opportunies below or search for a position today. Want to get in touch with us directly? Fill out our short form with as much detail as you'd like and we will reach out to you.
Featured Job Opportunities
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Weekend Only
RN Float Pool- ( Days) Medical Center of Aurora/Vail Health
Registered Nurse (RN)-Operating Room-Generous Sign-on/Relocation
Why Work At The Medical Center of Aurora
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
- Individualized orientation
- Free CEU's
- Leadership Academy
- Shared governance approach as a Nursing Magnet® facility
- CNC program to provide further education and shared governance structure
- Flexible scheduling
- Wide-ranging benefit package including health insurance, retirement saving options.
- Consumer discounts
- RTD/The Link passes discounts
- Concierge services to help take care of errands, repairs, dry cleaning and more to make your life a little less stressful!
- Education and Learning benefits such as: education reimbursement, certificate reimbursement and continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling
- Adoption Assistance
- Bright Horizons Care Advantage
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- And more!
Learn more about our extensive benefits package.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.