Cardiac Rehabilitation at TMCA
At The Medical Center of Aurora and Centennial Medical Plaza, we understand the importance of helping heart patients to increase their strength and stamina. Our Cardiac Rehabilitation Program significantly helps patients who have been treated for:
- Angina/Chest Pain
- Balloon angioplasty or Coronary stenting
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart attack
- Heart valve surgery
- Manage your heart health
- Gain strength and stamina
- Perform daily activities with less effort
- Return to work faster
- Lower blood pressure
- Control stress
- Improve self-confidence and emotional health
- Exercise in a safe, medically supervised gym
Inpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program (Phase I)
Phase I is for patients in the hospital who are recovering from heart surgery. Phase I focuses on:
- Educating patients about their heart medications
- Helping patients begin an exercise program
Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program (Phase II and Phase III)
Phase II: A cardiac rehabilitation nurse evaluates patients. This assessment is used to develop an exercise plan. The patient’s EKG and vital signs are monitored.
Phase III: Our program staff helps patients continue regular vital sign-monitored exercise and risk-management activities.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:30am to 8:30am
9:00am to 10:00am
10:30am to 11:30am
1:00pm to 2:00pm
4:00pm to 5:00pm
7:00am to 12:00pm
1:00pm to 5:00pm
The Phase I and Phase II cardiac rehabilitation programs are insurance reimbursable.
For more information, please call (303) 338-7446.