Emergency Medicine Specialists
Our Emergency and Trauma Program offers patients access to medical specialists and health professionals who are trained to stabilize patients in need of urgent care.
- Trauma surgeons, trauma anesthesiologists and trauma nurses
- Emergency medicine doctors
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Plastic surgeons and oral-maxillofacial surgeons
- Cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons
- Emergency department technicians and X-ray technicians
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and respiratory therapists
- Critical care nurses
Chaplains, social workers and case managers
Accredited Chest Pain Centers
In 2008, both our Main Campus and Centennial Medical Plaza Emergency Rooms became accredited chest pain centers by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.