Comprehensive Cancer Care
The diagnosis and treatment of cancer can be a difficult journey. At The Medical Center of Aurora, we provide cancer patients and their families with quality care in a nurturing and healing environment.
We are a Community Hospital Cancer Program approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC).
Advanced Cancer Diagnostics, Treatments and Care
- Comprehensive care with state-of-the-art services and equipment
- Oncologists who are board certified and chemotherapy certified
- Nurses who are certified or eligible for Oncology Nursing Certification
- Access to clinical trials and new treatment options
- A multi-specialty team approach to coordinate the best cancer treatment options available
- Cancer resources, education and support for patients, families and friends through our American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
- Newly remodeled private patient rooms
A cancer registry to collect data on cancer type, stage and treatment results and lifelong patient follow-up