Adult Behavioral Health Treatment Programs
Our adult behavioral health treatment services specialize in evidence-based intervention and stabilization of behavioral health conditions. Our program provides personalized, dedicated care in a comfortable setting, while having full access to the exceptional medical care at The Medical Center of Aurora (TMCA).
We approach behavioral health from a holistic perspective, and provide you or a loved one with the right tools to succeed both during your time spent with us and long after the program ends. Whether a part of our inpatient or outpatient program, our team of professionals will partner with you and your outside support system to design a behavioral health treatment plan that will help put you back on the path to wellness.
Our programs help you or a loved one maintain daily balance, and can benefit those struggling with:
- Crisis management
- Management of daily living skills and medication
- Psychiatric symptoms that significantly impair social, occupational or other important areas of functioning
- Substance abuse & other addictions
Many of us experience mental and emotional health problems at some point in our lives. The adult inpatient behavioral health program serves those between 18-55 who are experiencing a crisis and can benefit from intensive treatment.
The program is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art psychiatric care so that you or your loved one can experience top quality behavioral health treatment and care in a comfortable, safe, and private environment.
Inpatient Program Criteria, Conditions Treated and Therapies Offered
Our inpatient behavioral health treatment program offers therapies individually designed and proven to help you or a loved one in a time of need, including:
- 24/7 psychiatric evaluation and treatment
- Developing coping strategies
- Family conferences
- Group therapy
- Improving family relationships
- Medication and illness education
- Occupational therapy
- Recreational therapy
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of the above challenges, you would benefit from a comprehensive assessment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (844) 556-2012.
Partial Day Program
We now offer an adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Partial Hospitalization Program provides an intense, structured treatment setting for individuals who have difficulty maintaining current daily routines due to depression, anxiety or other mental health symptoms and who could benefit from intensive, immediate, outpatient supports and an evaluation by a psychiatrist.
The patient-centered treatment program provides flexible treatment options that are less intensive than an inpatient hospitalization but more supportive than outpatient therapy alone. The program offers treatment during the day with the convenience of being home with loved ones in the evening. The program also provides flexibility for providers who can directly refer to the Partial Program.
This Program is Designed to Help a Patient Who...
- Is an adult (18 years and older)
- May be experiencing behavioral or emotional difficulties
- May have symptoms of depression, anxiety and/or other obstacles when functioning in everyday situations
- Needs support to achieve stabilization
- Needs to develop coping skills, learn to manage stress, and coaching for goal achievement
- May have recently had an inpatient psychiatric admission and needs step-down to a structured support program
Partial Program Treatment
Our physician-led, interdisciplinary treatment team has developed a program that integrates approaches supported by the latest clinical research and practice. These program enhancements will continue to provide the safe, therapeutic environment expected from The Medical Center of Aurora.
- Patient centered goal setting and treatment planning
- Psychiatric consultation
- Medication evaluation
- Group, individual and family interventions
- Life skills practice opportunities
- Evidence-based recovery model
- We utilize evidence based treatment that is grounded in CBT and DBT interventions. Additionally, we conduct pre/post evaluations to determine the success of our treatment interventions so that ongoing treatments can be adjusted to best meet patient needs.
- We will assist in the coordination of transportation services
Our adult intensive outpatient program is designed to support and maintain mental and emotional health while providing you or a loved one with the necessary tools for your behavioral health development and growth in an outpatient setting.
The behavioral health treatment program empowers you or a loved one to explore individual growth and heal within a group setting by participating in treatment during the day and returning home each afternoon. Sessions run three days a week for three-and-a-half hours each day.
Adult Intensive Outpatient Program Criteria
This program is for individuals who are physically healthy enough and are of no immediate risk of harm to self or others. Our cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapy programs help you or a loved one better cope with behavioral health feelings and thoughts while functioning in an outpatient setting.
Helping You on the Path to Wellness
Our highest priority is to supply you or a loved with the right tools to use long after the program ends. As a part of this mission, we provide outcome tools designed to show progress from the beginning of our programs to their completion.
Because every individual comes to our program with diverse needs, we accept voluntary admissions to the program as a transition from the hospital, physician referrals, and even walk-ins.
For a comprehensive assessment or for more information, please call (844) 556-2012.